Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lost - 12-28-09 / season 5 / episode 2

Lost – 1-28-09 season 5 episode 2

 My thoughts. Where is Claire and is Jack going to tell the others their related?
 Opening. Penny is PREGNANT!
 OMFG a baby!!
 “I’ll always be here for you Penny”, Desmond says.
 Aww Desmond and Penny love/heartbreak place. Cry me a river.
 We are here because of Daniel Faraday and Desmond is the only one who can help
 Char’s headache is worse…aww good I say!
 Hey Danny boy, your on the island…take off your tie.
 Miles…love him!!
 Miles,” Don’t move”. boom man!
 Now the people with arrows have arrived and a little bitchy blonde too.
 Bitchy blonde, “who’s in charge”? Daniel is.
 Bitchy blonde “You just couldn’t stay away could you”?
 Penny is so questioning how Desmond remembers what he knows.
 Desmond, Shaynon says “don’t make promises you cant keep”
 Penny said “promise me you won’t go back to Island”..hes so breaking it
 Blonde bitch is all like , “hey you people suck”. My words not hers.
 “Where are your people”? Daniel, “I don’t know”.
 Locke…gun talk…I’m lost lol.
 Aww those people with the guns are talking in Latin…bad
 Omg “they are others” Juls says
 Miles is like “we just walked over a fresh grave” ..and lots of info to boot.
 Bitchy blonde..”were here”…”were back”.
 Oh there is Richard!
 He says, “I assume you came back for your bomb” ..say what now?
 No record of Faraday at Oxford. .Like we couldn’t see that.
 Sign on door says danger, Fungimantaion or something like that…lets go in
 Chalk board…papers…picture of Danny Boy
 Weird machine thing…guy, “I wouldn’t touch that”
 Daniel was trying to send rats brains back in time..ew
 Miles, “were so dead” ..Daniel..”were gonna be fine”
 Wait for the flash, oh there it is…
 Richards eyeliner is once again bothering me..
 Daniel, is in love with the woman sitting next to me..thats Char. Whatever Danny boy.
 Juls talks Latin with the boys
 “Bring us to your camp”
 Okay…run away boys…
 Sawyer, “shoot him” to Locke
 Sawyer “why didn’t you shot him”
 Locke, “he’s one of my people”
 Desmond wants to speak to Teresa Spencer
 Teresa is away right now..lol… did you see her?
 Daniel abandoned his mommy
 Daniels benefactor is Widmore.
 “Lets untie Daniel” Richard says. and this and that blah blah ..kill them all
 Daniel to Char “you look like someone I used to know”
 My thoughts, how many damn people are on this island lol you would think they would have been bumping into each other all over.
 Wow…the bomb! It’s big!!
 It’s got a crack in it! Hydro bomb OMFG!!
 Oh boy lets fill the bomb and bury it
 Daniel “50 years from now this island is still here”
 Sawyer, “drop the gun blondie”.
 Shaynon says, to sawyer, great minds think alike
 Desmond storms Widmore’s office
 Desmond to Widmore “where can I find Daniel’s mommy”
 Widmore “I haven’t seen or heard from my sister in years”
 She’s in Los Angeles
 Widmore “deliver your message then get out of this mess. for Penny”
 Widmore, “where ever your hiding go back there”
 Locke is calling for Richard. Richard “who are you”?…
 John…”Jacob sent me”
 The jerk who was holding Sawyers group is Charlie Widmore…omg…
 Desmond to Penny “Faradays mom died a few years ago”.
 Penny..”Your lying to me”.
 The baby’s name is Charlie.
 John to Richard, :tell me how to get off the island”..im your leader
 John to Richard what year is it…”1954”
 John, “2 years later I am born”
 John all no! its about to happens…tell me how to get off the ISLAND!
 Flash time!
 Everyone’s back together. we are family…lol
 Char’s nose is bleeding. And she .falls down….
 Ha ha

See you next week! Leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment